MovieBox is a popular streaming app that comprises TV shows, movies, music, videos, and more. This application is available only as an apk file. It is free to download and use. All you need is a stable internet connection to stream MovieBox without any buffering. Starting from old classics to the latest, all the movies can be streamed under one roof. Recently, the MovieBox app has been shut down by the developer and a new version called MovieBox Pro has been released with advanced features. Streaming MovieBox Pro on a larger screen like Firestick gives an immersive cinematic experience to the users. MovieBox is a third-party app, and it is not available on the Amazon app store, so it must be side-loaded onto your Firestick. In this blog, we’ve covered the steps to install MovieBox Pro on Firestick.
Methods to Install MovieBox On Firestick
There are two ways to install MovieBox on Amazon Firestick
- Using Downloader app
- Using ES File Explorer
Related: How to Install Vudu on Firestick
How to Install MovieBox on Firestick using the Downloader app
1. On your Firestick home screen, select the Find tab.
2. Click Search and type Downloader using the virtual keyboard.
3. Select the Downloader app from the search results and tap the Get button to install the app.
4. After installing the app, go to Firestick Settings and click My Fire TV.
5. Tap Developer Options and hit the option Install Unknown Apps.
6. Click the toggle switch near the Downloader app. Enabling this option allows you to download third-party apps on Firestick.
7. Then, open the Downloader app and enter the MovieBox Pro apk link on the URL box.
8. Click Go, the app will start to download.
9. Select the Install button to install the MovieBox App.
10. Select Open and start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
Related: How to Install Mobdro on Firestick
How to Install MovieBox on Firestick using ES File Explorer
MovieBox can also be installed on Firestick using the ES File Explorer.
1. Navigate to the Find tab on the Firestick Home screen.
2. Tap Search and enter ES File Explorer on the search box using the on-screen keyboard.
3. From the search suggestions list, select and download the ES File Explorer app.
4. Before going further, you need to enable Install Unknown Apps on Firestick to download third-party apps. To do it, follow the steps given below.
Go to Firestick Settings >> Select My Fire TV >> Click Install Unknown Apps >> Tap the toggle button near the ES File Explorer.
4. Open the File Explorer app and click the Tools option on the expandable side menu bar.
5. Select the Download Manager option.
6. Tap on the +New option; it will display the path field and name box.
7. Enter the app download link on the Path field and type MovieBox on the name box, then click Download Now.
8. Once the file is downloaded, select Open File.
9. Click Install to begin the MovieBox app installation process.
10. When the installation is over, click Open to access the MovieBox app.
Related: How to install Netflix on Amazon Firestick
How to Activate MovieBox on Firestick
In order to use MovieBox on Firestick, you need to activate MovieBox. You can easily activate your account by contacting the support team. To do it, follow the steps listed below.
1. Contact customer support via mail ID [email protected] and send a mail regarding the need for a MovieBox invitation code.
2. You’ll get a reply mail and the invitation code within 2-3 hours.
3. Click the invitation code and follow the on-screen prompts to activate your MovieBox account.
How to Integrate External Players on MovieBox
1. Launch MovieBox on Firestick.
2. Navigate to the Settings section.
3. Locate and tap the option Choose default video player.
4. A list of players appears on the pop menu, select your desired player from the list.
5. That’s it. now play any video content on the MovieBox app and stream it on the player you’ve chosen.
MovieBox on Fire TV stick allows you to stream the latest movies without any subscription. It also gives you notifications about the new movie updates on a regular basis. The user must use a VPN on Firestick before using MovieBox to stream videos.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. MovieBox is not available on Amazon App Store.
You can download MovieBox on Firestick using Downloader or ES File Explorer.
Yes. MovieBox is completely free to use.