SportsDevil is a popular Kodi addon known for streaming live sporting events and match replays for free. The addon has been around for a long period, and it streams all kinds of sports videos in 480p, 720p, and 1080p video resolutions. Some of the media inside the addon might be blocked by your ISP, so you will require a good VPN to bypass those restrictions. It includes Live sports channels from all over the world. This addon is currently unavailable in the official Kodi repository. But you can install this addon on Kodi using Cy4Root Repository. In this article, we’ve covered the installation procedure of the SportsDevil Kodi Addon.
Why need a VPN?
Using a VPN service while accessing any live sports on SportsDevil Kodi Addon is safe. However, some content may be copyrighted and can lead to legal issues. VPN will keep your data secure and protect your IP address.
How to Install SportsDevil Kodi Addon
Even though Sports Devil is a popular sports Kodi addon, you can’t download it from the official repo. But you can download the Sports Devil addon on Kodi from third-party repositories like Colossus, Kodil, Ares, SimplyCaz, Loop, and more. Here we have used the Cy4Root repository for the demonstration purpose.
As we said earlier, you’re downloading this addon from unofficial sources. Hence you need to enable the unknown source feature on the settings to grant permission for downloading the addons from unauthorized sources.
To enable unknown sources, Click the Settings icon >> select System >> select Addons on the left panel >> turn on Unknown sources >> Select Yes.
Install Cy4Root Repository
1. Click the Gear icon on the Kodi home screen.
2. Select the File Manager menu located at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Double-click Add source.
4. To add a custom URL, you need to select None.
5. Type the following source URL without any error and then select OK.
Source URL for Kodil repo: https://cy4root2.github.io/zip
6. Under the name section, type Cy4Root Repo and select OK.
7. Now, return to the home screen and click the Add-ons menu.
8. Click the package installer icon.
9. On the next screen, select Install from Zip File.
10. Select the Cy4Root Repo source.
11. Tap the zip file repository.cy4root-master.zip
12. Wait until you receive the Cy4Root repository Addon installed notification on the screen.
Related: How to Install cCloud TV Addon on Kodi
Install SportDevil Add-on on Kodi
13. Now, tap Install from Repository.
14. Select Cy4Root Repository.
15. Scroll down and click Video Addons.
16. Again, scroll down and tap SportsDevil.
17. On the info page, select Install to download the addon on Kodi.
18. Click OK on the popup to download the additional addons.
19. Wait until you receive Sports Devil Addon installed notification on the screen.
20. Now, launch the add-on to stream your favorite sports content.
Instead of Cy4Root Repo, you can also use other repositories to download the Sports Devil addon. Here is the source URL for other repositories:
- Loop – http://loopaddon.uk/loop/
- SimplyCaz – http://repo.cazwall.com/sc/
Related: How to Install Indigo Kodi Addon
After installing the Sports Devil addon, you can stream live sporting events, replays, reviews, and highlights of popular sports like Tennis, Cricket, UFC, Golf, Basketball, Football, Hockey, NFL, and many more. While accessing Sports Devil or any other unofficial addon, VPN is very important as it hides your real IP from Government and ISPs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can easily install the Sports Devil addon Kodi using the Cy4Root repo. In addition, you can also download the Sports Devil addon using other repositories like Loop or SimplyCaz.
No. Kodi is legal and safe to use.