Xfinity Stream is a streaming application that lets you watch live TV along with movies, TV shows, sports, and much more. With an active internet connection, you can stream nearly 200 live TV channels on your device. Along with streaming online, you can download the media for offline access. Xfinity Stream app and its media are accessible only in the US. People outside the US cannot access this app. To get this app outside the US, you need to sideload it using Downloader or ES File Explorer. In this article, let’s look at the steps to install Xfinity Stream on Firestick & Fire TV.
Note: Users outside the US must need a VPN to access the Xfinity Stream on Firestick. Install VPN on your Firestick and connect it to the US server.
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick
Xfinity Stream is officially available on the Amazon App Store. Hence, you can download the app without any hassle.
1. Launch your Firestick or Fire TV.
2. Navigate to the Find tab and click the Search tile.
3. Search for the Xfinity Stream app and select the app from the search results.
4. Click the Get or Download icon to start the installation process.
5. Wait for the downloading process to complete.
6. After installation, tap Open to launch the Xfinity Stream app on Firestick.
7. Click Get Started.
8. Enter your login credentials and start streaming your desired video content.
Related: How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick
Alternative Way: How to Sideload Xfinity Stream on Firestick
Follow the below steps to install Xfinity Stream on Firestick using the Downloader app.
1. Power on your Firestick-connected TV and click the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Select the Search tile and search for the Downloader app.
3. Tap the Downloader app and click the Get button to install the app.
4. Then, Go to Settings >> Click My FireTV >> Select Developer Options >> Tap Install Unknown Apps >> Enable Downloader.
5. Open the Downloader app and enter the Xfinity Stream apk file link on the URL box.
6. Click Go.
7. Tap Next and select the Install button.
8. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
9. Enter the necessary login credentials and stream your favorite movies and sports.
Related: How to Install NowTV on Firestick
Xfinity Stream is one of the best applications that gives you access to multiple video content. You can also use ES File Explorer to download this app. We hope the article will guide you to download the app with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can easily download the app from the Amazon app store on Firestick. In addition, you can also sideload the app using ES File Explorer or Downloader.
To fix the issue, follow the below steps.
* Uninstall and Re-install Xfinity Stream.
* Update FireOS and restart the Firestick device.