IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) is a digital television network that streams live TV channels on your network. Based on internet protocol technology, it streams TV channels over the internet. Unlike cable services, you can access your favorite shows whenever you want. In this article, we will show how to cast IPTV on Chromecast-connected TV. Chromecast is a popular device that lets you cast media from one device to another device. You can cast all kinds of media including pictures, audios, and videos. Before casting IPTV, you need to buy a subscription from the IPTV service provider. So, choose the best IPTV provider who provides access to popular channels at a low cost. There are two ways to stream IPTV channels on Chromecast-connected TV.
- Watch IPTV on Chromecast-connected TV using Smartphone (Android and iOS).
- Watch IPTV on Chromecast-connected TV using PC.
Related: How to watch IPTV on Roku
How to Watch IPTV on Chromecast-connected TV
- Connect the Chromecast dongle to your TV.
- Connect the Casting device and the Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
There are plenty of IPTV apps available on the Play Store and App Store. For instance, we’ve taken 247 IPTV Player. It is one of the popular and reliable IPTV players supported for both Android and iOS devices. The installation procedure is the same for all IPTV players. You can use the below steps to download any IPTV player of your choice.
2. Launch the 247 IPTV player on your Smartphone.
3. Fill in the login credentials of your IPTV service provider on the respective box and click Log In.
4. After signing in, navigate to the Control center panel on your smartphone.
5. Click the Cast icon (Android) or Screen Mirroring icon (iOS) and select the name of your Chromecast-connected TV.
6. That’s it. Within seconds, you’ll be able to see the smartphone screen on Chromecast-connected TV.
7. Play any video content on the 247 IPTV Player app and stream it on both your smartphone as well as TV.
To Chromecast IPTV through Windows, you need to download the VLC media player on your PC or laptop. Make sure that your Windows PC and Chromecast are connected to the same WiFi network.
1. Download and install VLC Media Player from its official website.
2. Launch the VLC app.
3.: Select Media >> Open Network Stream.
4. Navigate to the Network tab. Enter the M3U URL of your IPTV provider, and tap Play.
5.: After adding the playlist file, select Playback >> Renderer.
6. VLC will search for nearby devices. Select your Chromecast-connected TV and follow the on-screen prompts to start the screen share.
7. Now, you’ll be able to see the VLC screen on your TV. Play any IPTV content on VLC and enjoy streaming it on Chromecast-connected TV.
Related: How to Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client
These are the two methods available to cast IPTV on Chromecast. Now, you can stream all kinds of live TV channels on the bigger screens of the TV with ease. If you have any queries about Google Chromecast IPTV, kindly leave a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can cast IPTV on Chromecast-connected TV using the smartphone or PC. Refer to the blog to know about the steps.
Yes. most of the IPTV service providers offer the content only through subscription.