NOW TV is definitely the best entertainment app to stream your favorite content on any device. Create a NOW TV account and get a NOW TV pass to watch anything you love. It is the best alternative to your cable TV subscription. You can stream thousands of movies, sports, on-demand contents, and much more. With multi-platform support, it is currently available for 60 devices including Android, Firestick, iOS, Roku, PC, Smart TV, and gaming consoles. Install Now TV on Roku and watch the latest shows, big blockbusters, sports highlights, etc on a big screen. In addition to streaming, you can use the NOW TV app to download movies and shows for offline access. This application comes with geo-restrictions and is vital to download a VPN for Roku. In this article, we’ve covered the steps to install NOW TV on Roku.
- Entertainment Month Pass – £9.99/month
- Sky Cinema Month Pass – £11.99/month
- Sky Sports Month Pass – £33.99/month
- Kids Month Pass – £3.99/month
- hayu Month Pass – £4.99/month
- Mobile-Only Pass – £5.99 pounds/month.
How to Add NOW TV on Roku
Follow the steps given below to install NOW TV on Roku. Make sure to sign up for a NOW TV account using smartphone or PC before proceeding further.
#1. First of all, you should connect your Roku to your smart TV.
#2. On the home screen of Roku, scroll down and select the option Streaming Channels.
#3. Look for the option Search Channels and click it.
Note: Meanwhile, you can also click on the TV & Video section. Just scroll down to choose NOW TV app.
#4. Use the virtual keyboard to type NOW TV on the search box.
#5. Locate and tap the app from the search results.
#6. Hit the Add Channel button to install the NOW TV app on Roku. If prompted, click OK on the pop-up menu.
#7. Wait for the app to install on Roku.
#8. Once installed, click the option Go to Channel to launch the app.
#9. Now, enter your login credentials and enjoy streaming the NOW TV content.
Alternative Way to Stream NOW TV on Roku
You can also stream Now TV on Roku by using the screen mirroring method. The mirroring process is simple and easy to do. Before moving into the main steps, make sure to enable Screen mirroring mode on Roku. To do it, follow the below steps.
Go to Roku Settings >> Click System >>Tap Screen Mirroring >> Select Screen mirroring mode >> Tap Always Allow or Prompt.
1. The first thing you need to do is to connect the Roku and the smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Then, open the NOW TV app and sign in to the app using the necessary login credentials.
4. Navigate to the Control Center panel on your smartphone and click the Cast icon (Android) or Screen Mirroring icon(iOS).
5. Select your Roku device name from the list of available devices.
6. That’s it. Within seconds, you will be able to see the mobile screen on Roku.
7. Play any movie on the NOW TV mobile app and enjoy streaming it on a big screen.
That’s it. Follow the above steps to install Now TV on the Roku device. By installing NOW TV, you can watch thousands of popular live TV channels such as Sky One, Comedy Central, Vice, and more. Start with a 7-day free trial or grab your NOW TV pass to stream unlimited video content. To unblock geo-restricted content on NOW TV, use a premium VPN like NordVPN.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can easily install the NOW TV app from the Roku Channel Store.
Yes. you can cast NOW TV on Roku. To know more, refer to the blog.
Follow the below troubleshooting steps to fix the not working issue.
* Update the NOW TV app or Uninstall and re-install the app.
* Check the internet connection or update the Roku device to fix the issue.