Gaia Kodi Addon is a popular Kodi addon that comprises plenty of movies and TV shows from different countries around the world. It fetches high-quality video content from multiple sources on the internet. This add-on allows you to stream movies and TV shows in different quality formats. This add-on also supports the integration of premium services like trakt.tv, Real-debrid, Premiumize, and more. The simple interface of this addon allows you to find your desired content easily. With this add-on on Kodi, you can stream your favorite videos without any buffering issues. Gaia addon is not available on the official Kodi repository. You need to download this addon from the Gaia repository. In this article, we’ve covered the steps to install Gaia Addon on Kodi.
How to Install Gaia Kodi Addon
For easier understanding, we divided the installation of Gaia Kodi Addon into four parts.
- Enable Unknown Sources
- Add Source File
- Install Gaia Repository
- Install Gaia Addon
Enable Unknown Sources
To download addons from third-party sources or unofficial sources, it is mandatory to enable the Unknown Sources on Kodi.
1. Open Kodi on your device.
2. Tap the Settings icon located at the top.
3. Select System settings from the list of menus.
4. On the left panel, select the Add-ons menu.
5. Turn on Unknown Sources by tapping the toggle button.
6. Click Yes on the warning message.
Add Source File
7. Return to the Settings page and select File Manager.
8. You will find Add Source on either side of the screen. Double-click it to add a new source file.
9. Tap the <None> option.
10. Enter the URL: https://repo.gaiakodi.com/ and click OK.
11. Then, type a name for your source (Gaia) and click OK.
Install Gaia Repository
12. Return to the Settings page and click Add-ons.
13. Scroll down and click the option Install from zip file.
14. Select the source (Gaia) that you added recently.
15. Click the zip file repository.gaia.zip.
16. Within a few seconds, you will receive Gaia Repo installed notification on the screen.
Install Gaia Addon
17. After installing the repo, select Install from Repository.
18. Click the Gaia Repository.
19. Tap Video add-ons.
20. Select Gaia from the list of addons.
21. Click Install displayed at the bottom of the page.
22. Select the addon version. We recommend you select Gaia 5.5.2.
23. Click OK if prompted.
24. Within a few seconds, you will receive a Gaia addon installed notification on the screen.
How to use Gaia Addon on Kodi
- After installing Gaia Addon, go to Add-ons from the homepage and select Video add-ons.
- Now, select the Gaia Addon from the video add-ons.
- It has various categories like Movies. TV Shows, Kids, Documentaries, and more.
- Select any category and enjoy streaming your favorite content.
With so many addons shutting down, Gaia is a pleasant addon that lets you stream various media content for free. You can get high-quality links for your media with the real-debrid integration. Gaia Addon is one of the best Kodi addons to stream content in high quality. Before using this addon on Kodi, make sure to install a standard VPN service like NordVPN on Kodi to protect yourself from online hackers and trackers.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. This addon is installed from a third-party repository. There is a possibility that your data might be hacked while using this add-on. So, use a VPN on Kodi for safer streaming.
To Update the Gaia Kodi addon, go to Add-ons > Videos add-ons > right-click on Gaia Addon > click on Information > select Update.