Indigo is a maintenance tool that is packed with a set of diagnostic and repair tools to keep your Kodi app in a healthy state. It also allows you to browse and download other unofficial Kodi addons. This addon is equipped with tons of features like Config Wizard, Addon Installer, Log viewer, Maintenance Tools, Factory Restore, Network Speed Test, and more. Indigo Kodi addon is not available on the official Kodi repository. You need to install the third-party repository TV Addons to install Indigo on Kodi. In this article, let’s look at the steps to install Indigo Kodi Addon.
Features of Indigo Kodi Addon
- Config Wizard – Automatically installs the essential addons for Kodi.
- Addons Installer – Includes different categories of addons to install.
- Maintenance Tools – Used for removing or deleting the unwanted caches, thumbnails, and more.
- Network Speed Test – It shows the upload and download speed.
- System Information – It displays detailed information about your Kodi media player.
- Rejuvenate Kodi – Removes all the current setup on Kodi and runs the Config wizard.
Related: How to Watch Netflix on Kodi
How to Install Indigo Kodi Addon
Indigo is an unofficial Kodi addon, and you can’t download it from the official Kodi repository. Follow the steps provided below to download the Indigo Kodi addon.
Install TVAddons Repo
1. First of all, enable unknown sources to download indigo addon from an unofficial source.
2. Return to the main screen and tap the Settings icon.
3. Select the option File Manager.
4. Double-click the Add Source option.
5. Tap <None> on the pop-up menu.
6. Type http://fusion.tvaddons.co, and then, click OK.
7.: Under the name section, type TV Addons and tap OK.
8. Return to the main screen and tap the Add-ons menu.
9. Select the package installer icon at the top.
10. Look for the option Install from Zip File and click it.
11. Click the TV Addons from the list.
12. Then, look for the Kodis-repo option and click it. Further, select the option English.
13. You will see a zip file labeled repository.xbmc-x.x.x.zip. Click the Zip file to download.
14. Wait for the TVAddons repo to install on Kodi.
Install Indigo Kodi Add-on
15. Now, navigate back to the Add-ons menu and tap the option Install from repository.
16. Scroll down and hit the option TV ADDONS.CO Add-on Repository.
17. Further, select the Program add-ons menu from the list.
18. Locate the option Indigo add-on and click it.
19. On the info page, tap the Install button displayed at the bottom.
20. After installing the addon, you can access your desired Kodi add-ons at ease.
Related: How to Install YouTube on Kodi
Follow the above steps to install the Indigo Kodi addon. Before using Kodi, users must remember the fact that their IP and online activities are visible to the ISPs and Government while using Kodi. If you stream copyrighted content through Kodi, you will end up facing some serious legal issues. To avoid this, you must use a trusted VPN service to mask your internet activities from ISPs, hackers, Government, and many more. On the other hand, VPN also helps you to access geo-restricted media at ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Using the TV Addons repository, you can easily install the Indigo Kodi add-on.
No. As this addon is installed from a third-party repository, it is not safe to use.